• EFFECTIVE APRIL 12, 2010 VEHICLE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A LANDFILL PERMIT.
PLEASE BRING THE REGISTRATION OF THE VEHICLE YOU WILL BE USING TO TRANSPORT DEBRIS TO THE LANDFILL WITH YOU WHEN PURCHASING A LANDFILL PASS AT THE TOWN CLERK’S OFFICE.
• THE REGISTRATION OF THE VEHICLE BEING USED MUST BE PRESENTED EACH TIME A PASS IS BEING PURCHASED (NO EXCEPTIONS).
• EACH PASS IS GOOD FOR ONLY ONE VISIT.
Note 1. A BUILDING PERMIT WILL BE REQUIRED TO DUMP CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AT THE TOWN LANDFILL. When disposing of building materials, a BUILDING PERMIT, must be presented BOTH at the time of purchase AND when going to the Landfill (AGAIN, NO EXCEPTIONS).
Note 2. MATTRESSES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE LANDFILL. THESE ARE TO BE PUT OUT WITH YOUR WEEKLY TRASH PICK UP.
Thank you for your cooperation.
• The East Haven Town Charter is online at TOWN CLERK HOME
• Links for detailed Local and Regional Boards & Commisions group information are on the Boards & Commission home page.
• List of East Haven Justices Of The Peace now available on the TOWN CLERK HOME.
• New printable applications:
Now you can print and fill out the forms at home or work to get copies of birth, death, and marriage certificates, and military records. Go to the Town Clerk Forms page.
• Blight Ordinance Information:
The recently adopted Blight Ordinance is now in effect. Visit the Town Clerk’s home page to read the new ordinance. To report a blight problem see the Urban Renewal & Community Development Office for the form.
Information sources: Town of East Haven and Town Clerk documents.
East Haven Town Seal image by FC Foley ©2008–2012.
Web Designs by Frances C. Foley & Noisemakers Productions.
Copyright © 2008–2012 Town of East Haven. All Rights Reserved. Updated 5/29/13.